Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Music: Mind and Movement :: essays research papers fc

Music Mind and MovementIf only there were a way to make life easier. P atomic number 18nts who mean well are telling us to think for ourselves, but often consecrate dwarfish or no idea how to keep our minds from recycling constant concerns, excess worries, destructive ideas, and negative images. Teachers are excellent at teaching us algebra and conjugating French verbs, but there has yet to be any stratum in the curriculum to teach us how to handle depression, let go of anger, or how to communicate with others effectively. A lot of battalion are mobile to tell us how we should behave, what we ought to think, and which attitudes we must have, as if we had no choices. They put the wildness on avoiding their mistakes or they want us to relive their triumphs. Society wants us to plan for the future instead of living here and now, today, at this moment. Our cabaret values hanging on to troubles and frowns on letting go of them. It reinforces stressful and doing and totally ignor es simply being. We learn to complicate simplicity and fear silence. on that point are few things in our world that direct our minds to increased comfort. Music, however, bring home the bacons people to tune in to their hearts and achieve harmony in their lives. It is so powerful that it can affect us physically and therefore emotionally and mentally.When I was twelve, the Blues took control of my mind and heart. From that moment on, music provided a place where I could go to share feelings or to escape from reality. Soon, it was my trump friend, another world of happiness. The tunes I listened to would relieve stress, make me feel happy, and allow me to let go and be myself. Maybe it was that the person who wrote or save those songs had similar feelings or shared similar concerns. Problems became less overwhelming when I knew other people were there with similar experiences. Those people, whom I never met, have made and communicated a sense of purpose through rhythm and harmony , that to the highest degree adults I know would never be able to get crossways through lectures and rituals. Music had awakened my awareness. It never pushed from behind, but rather pulled me onwards and it challenged me without threatening. Color and meaning were added to my world. Music, in my eyes, had become a powerful extraction of influence and I could see how it altered people, even the pace of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment